VlSlON, MISSION and Core Values
To be instrumental in developing systems to enhance academic and administrative performance of the institution and sustain existing quality initiatives to attain realistic bench marks and deliver holistic citizens to society.
1. To plan and implement courses with enriched curriculum with academic flexibility based on feedback analysis from stake holders.
2. Recognize hidden talents of student community through extension activities.
3. Develop smart campus facilities, sports facilities and Library resources for students and staff.
4. Decentralization of governance to develop leadership qualities in students and staff.
5. Involve Alumni as stake holders for the development of the institution.
6. To promote the institute as environmentally friendly, students friendly and societal friendly through our best practices.
The Core values of SRI A.S.N.M Government College (A), Palakol is in tune with the core values of NAAC.
3. Competence (Intellectual & Digital)
4. Values and Patriotism